Please note that our rental arrangement with The Wave Hotel is to drop and go. Parents are NOT permitted in the hotel lobby, breakfast room or on deck. There is NO viewing area.
Parents are asked therefore to kindly drop off your child at their designated swim time and then arrive promptly at the end of their session for pick-up.
Failure to comply with this policy jeopardizes our ability to rent the facility and therefore jeopardizes the swim team. Parents who do not comply with this rule may result in their child being removed from the team.
Please continue to support our team by honoring the requests of the Wave.
- When entering the deck, sit on the bench and wait for coaches
- Respect coaches
- No running
- Water only allowed on deck, no food or other beverages
- No horseplay on deck, in the pool or in the change room
- When told to exit the pool, do so immediately, no lingering in the water
- Only children who are registered with the WaveRunners are permitted on deck or in the pool
- Swimmers are expected to exhibit sportsmen like conduct during all WaveRunner events and activities.
- When in the change rooms
- Turn off showers when done
- No towel snapping
- No water fights
- Reassure your child that doing one’s best is more important than winning, so they will never feel defeated by the outcome of a heat or a performance.
- Respect the club’s stipulation that no parent is permitted on deck during WaveRunner swim sessions.
- If you have a concern, please contact the executive at .
- Encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy for all swimmers, coaches, officials and spectators at every meet, practice or social event.
- Refrain from taking photographs on the pool deck or in the change rooms.